gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 08:02:26 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Star Wars  |  The RP Cantina  |  Gunfight among the Dunes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Gunfight among the Dunes  (Read 9218 times)

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
Gunfight among the Dunes
« on: April 10, 2012, 09:43:43 AM »
CRACK!!

The report of the Tusken Cycler rifle was loud as it echoed over the sand dunes of Tatooine. It was swiftly answered by the firing of a blaster pistol. Ram'ser Skirata, bounty hunter, mercenary, and Mando'ad, slowly crept forward, belly-down in the sand as he made his way toward where the Tuskens who'd shot his dewback out from under him were engaged in a sniper's duel with R4-D6, the astromech droid he'd picked up from the mechanic's in town. Skirrata eased his head up over the lip of a dune well to one side of the Tuskens and watched one drop with a smoking hole burned through its throat.
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
Re: Gunfight among the Dunes
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 10:01:34 AM »
"Hey vod, i heard some blaster fire come from where you are Sucuy'gar?

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 10:53:18 AM »
At the sound of Ijaat's voice, the Tuskens whirled and unleashed a withering fusilade of cycler fire in his direction. Ram'ser came up to his feet and moved. His rifle, a modified Tusken Cycler itself, barked twice and a pair of Raiders pitched forward, shot through the head. "Su'cuy, Ijaat! That you?" Ram'ser's Cycler cracked again and another Tusken died. R4's blaster claimed another victim.
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 04:45:03 AM »
"yea its me!, you need some backup?"

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 05:05:14 PM »
"Need? No, not really; Just a couple dozen Tuskens against me and an astromech droid, nothing I can't handle," joked Ram'ser as he rolled to one side, dropped his rifle, and swept out his vibrosword and vibroknife, eviscerating a Raider who came too close with a gaffi stick. "Though, it -is- kinda fun down here. Come on and join the party, vod. The more the merrier." Skirata parried a gaffi strike with the knife and buried his sword-point in a Tusken's throat, then whirled and moved into the mindless killing-dance of one against many, there among the dunes.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 05:13:00 AM »
" yea i think i will....nothing like smaking around some tuskens to start your day" and with that Ijaat hopped on his speeder and flew to the scene.

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 07:09:53 AM »
Ram'ser had moved into the heart of the Tusken mob; his sword was resheathed and a pistol drawn. "Too right, vod! Well, best you get move on, or else all you'll wind up with is cleanup!" Ram'ser soon lost himself to the thrill of the fight, and set a new record for the Tuskens. The Tusken Raiders of this tribe had faced down enemies who made all manner of vocalizations. They'd heard screams, and prayers, profanity and chanting. But this was the first time anyone had -sang-. As the bolts flew and the blades whirled, Ram'ser Skirata belted out a particularly crude Corellian drinking song in his rich baritone. And all around him, Tuskens dropped dead. And Ram'ser fought on, heedless of the gaffi strikes and Cycler rounds that slid through gaps in his beskar'gam...

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 09:31:25 AM »
Ijaats speeder hummed along and he soon saw the field of battle, Ijaat fired a few shots using his speeders blasters and using his force powers leapt from the speed drew his pistols and took down three tuskans in mid-air and landed gracefully beside Ram'ser. "Oya! i love doing that!!!!" Ijaat yelled as he joined the fray and started shooting.

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 09:22:19 PM »
Ram'ser whirled and buried his vibroknife in a Tusken's forehead, then laughed. "Always one for the dramatic entrance, eh, Ijaat?" Skirata fired another blaster bolt into a Raider, wrenched its gaffi out of its hand, and whipped it like a tomahawk over his vod's shoulder close enough to scratch the side of his helmet, to lay a Tusken low. "Well, now that you're here, how's about we show these amateurs how -real- killers work?"

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 05:49:47 PM »
As Ramser and Ijaat were busy talking, and of course taking out Tuskens left and right, one tried to approach from their blindspots. As it was raising its gaffi stick to strike, it stumbled and tried to catch itself, but too late. As it glanced back to see what it tripped over, it found Orar's vibroblade dragging itself quickly over its throat. "Didn't think I'd pass this up, did you vod?" he called to Ramser.

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Star Wars  |  The RP Cantina  |  Gunfight among the Dunes

gfxgfx
gfx gfx