gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 06:44:10 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Remembering
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Remembering  (Read 5600 times)

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
Remembering
« on: February 06, 2012, 05:06:13 PM »
Vode, I apologize if this is a bit depressing, but I figure, what with him being one of the few Mando'ade I knew in the Marines, I'd put this up as a tribute. A year ago yesterday, Sergeant Lucas Pyeatt was patrolling in Kajaki, Afghanistan, when he stepped on an IED. He was killed instantly. He left behind a wife and two children, all just as fiery he was.

Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum. Sergeant Lucas "Oya" Pyeatt: Husband, Father, Marine, Mando'ad, Vod.
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
Re: Remembering
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:45:24 PM »
Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum. sorry for you loss ner vod and i will pray for his wife and children.....and depressing or not as mandos it is our duty to understand the realities of war and to pay tribute to those who become one with the manda before we do....may his soul be at peace and no longer bear the worries of war....this is why we have the word shershoy

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 09:49:15 PM »
I s'pose this is a personal example of how true that quote of General Lee's is: "It is good that War is so terrible; else we should grow too fond of it."
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

Talkovi Verd

• Verd'ika
  • Oya Manda!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:02:28 PM »
My deepest sympathies and prayers to his family, friends and those who were touched by him.
“We have no equals!
We are an indomitable people both mentally and physically, our core values are far more
held devoutly than those of the aruetiise!"

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 08:04:14 AM »
Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  Remembering

gfxgfx
gfx gfx