gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 06:36:16 AM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  A Little Mando'a to go around...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Little Mando'a to go around...  (Read 4939 times)

Chekar Nasreyc'aliit

• The Merc
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • "Ever seen what a Sonic Det can do to a Bith?"
    • View Profile
    • The Fett Aliit's Website(Note, this is for Fetts in the Veeray'tsad Be'Chaaj'Teh'Vhetin)
A Little Mando'a to go around...
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:15:58 AM »
I didn't think this would go into the Gaming section, because it's not really about gaming. In a way, I think this would be a way for the members to brush up on our Mando'a, and get some sort of activity going.To anyone that has ever been on a popular forum, you've probably seen a version of this game....

Essentially, we will be making a story. One word per post. Unlike the others, we won't be using English. Mando'a only. I also think we should keep it somewhat mature, and keep on a normal story. In other words, the sentences constructed must be in some way relevant. The main path of the story will be decided by the first few sentences. I'll start.

Shupur

Fell_Skyhawk

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
    • The Atalia Galaxy
Re: A Little Mando'a to go around...
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 05:26:33 PM »
Shupur

kadala

(Does a name count as one word, IE would "Kyle Katarn" be considered one word or two?)

Orar Skirata

• Follower of Mandalore
  • Alor'uus
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Mando'a to go around...
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 05:36:23 PM »
a'

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  General  |  General Discussion  |  A Little Mando'a to go around...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx