gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
1065 Posts in 217 Topics by 93 Members - Latest Member: Rejad Urruz March 28, 2024, 03:25:52 PM
gfx* Home | Forum | Help | Search | Calendar | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Introductions  |  Introductions  |  Introduce your Mandalorian
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Introduce your Mandalorian  (Read 5906 times)

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
Introduce your Mandalorian
« on: January 29, 2012, 11:53:39 AM »
A bit of fun and creativity for anyone up to writing, tell us a bit about your Mandalorian as they are AKA 'as a character'

Nico Fett

• Ani'latoon'alor
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Al'verde
  • Resident Snow King
    • View Profile
    • Nico Fett's facebook fan page
Re: Introduce your Mandalorian
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 11:55:14 AM »
http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Nico_Fett

Nico Fett was an Anzati Mandalorian warrior active during the time of the Clone Wars and the first Galactic Civil War. He was born in the year 45 BBY on Mandalore to a human father and anzati mother, a direct blood descendant of the Mandalorian Wars’ Cassus Fett. He served as a Cuy’val Dar Trainer of the Grand Army of the Republic on Kamino, and eventually served as second in command to the Zeltron Mandalore known as Legion Harkonnen.

SmokyMountainBoy

• Verd'ika
  • Ram'ser Skirata of the Smoking Mountains
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 05:43:15 PM »
Ram'ser Skirata, born Michael Sackett, was a human Mandalorian born on Tatooine. He was a slave in Mos Espa, who caught the eye of a Mandalorian bounty hunter, who bought him and manumitted him. The Mandalorian would later adopt Michael and name him after one of the boy's heroes, Kal Skirata. When the First Battle of Geonosis occurred, Ram'ser was 22 years old and working as a mercenary and bodyguard on his own. He did jobs for several members of the Galactic Senate, sometimes on teams and sometimes solo, primarily clandestine in nature and involving the use of his Vibro-knife and Vibro-sword, or his customised Tusken Cycler Rifle. After the rise of the Galactic Empire, Skirata continued as he always had, taking jobs and getting by...
Cogito ergo Armatum Sum--ni mirdir, bal ni ganar besbe'trayce--I think, therefore I am Armed.

ijaat meerel

• Al'ori'ramikade
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'uus
  • forward unto the unknown darkness
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:43:52 PM »
Ijaat meerel, originally born Ijaat Venn on the moon concordia son of Tor Venn a mandalorian assasin and Haceena Venn an ex jedi knight. his parents fled Mandalore durring the rise of the Death Watch due to the nature of their marrage but were pursued by the Death Watch to concordia and were killed durring the same raid in which Jango Fetts parents were. Ijaat was taken prisioner by the Death Watch but was eventually recued by Jaster Mereel and his True Mandalorians. Ijaat was taken in by Jaster and trained as a mandalorian Ijaat was too young to fight durring the massacere in which Jaster and his men were killed but when he found out about their deaths he took the name of his father figure and swore to kill all the Death Watch. After Jangos death on on Geonosis Ijaat worked as a Cuy'val trainer along side Nico Fett until Ijaats particular attachment to a ARC trooper her trained he nicknamed Slaat prompted him to become a field commander and he eventually created the High Value Target Elimination Task Force to help the jedi with taking out targets that possed a particular threat to the republic but need to be eliminated quietly. after the death of Slaat durring the botched assasination of General Grevious Ijaat quit the republic and went to find his parents home. when Ijaat found his parents house he found a recording they had left for him in which his mother told him to embrace the force and use it to become a Mandalorian like no other and told him the hiding place of her rose colored light saber. Ijaat found it and his fathers custom blaster both of which have become a staple in his armament.

CONELRAD

• Mandalore
  • Al'Ori'Ramikade
  • Alor'ad
  • A.K.A. Fett 1138
    • View Profile
    • Old Time Blues
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 01:30:13 PM »
http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Lorcan_Bendak

My character bio on SWFanon. I put days of work into this, had to come up with it all original, since I couldn't name the character "Fett 1138" and I hadn't come up with anything else. Hope you like it. I probably put more work into it than I should've, but I'm a writer by nature.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 01:32:19 PM by Fett 1138 »
Formerly known as Fett 1138...

Fett1138.net Forums  |  Forum  |  Introductions  |  Introductions  |  Introduce your Mandalorian

gfxgfx
gfx gfx